The Kronos Systems Analyst will:
- Conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis.
- Develop detailed selection evaluation criteria
- Analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments
- Partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software
- Develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations.
Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and four (4) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
Strongly Preferred Skills
- 2 – 5 years application support experience with Kronos Workforce Management, preferably in a Healthcare environment
- Creating/modifying Interfaces using Kronos WIM (Workforce Integration Manager)
- Experience with SQL and familiar with Kronos database tables
- Kronos InTouch devices installation, troubleshooting & support
- System Administration experience
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Working knowledge of Revenue Cycle, HIM, CDI, Coding, Clinical Optimization and Health IT solutions
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.