This position is Remote work from home
VALiNTRY is seeking CI/CD Microsoft Azure DevOps Architects. We have multiple positions available; these positions are open to anyone who lives in the United States and has an unrestricted right to work in the US. This is a 100% Remote work from home position.
Seeking a Strong technical leader who can work with little direction and grab the bull by the horns and deliver outstanding solutions in complex international environment.
• Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure that supports client environment
• Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
• Setup multi-level network environments using Azure
• Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
• Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
• Monitor and maintain multiple Cloud DevOps environments based on client requirements
• Assist IT and deployment teams with Azure management tasks
• Collaborate with remote team members to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships
Qualifications – Required
• Bachelor-level degree in IT related field or equivalent professional experience
• 4+ years' of hands on experience with Azure infrastructure and deployment solutions
• 4+ years' of experience in installations, configurations, automations and monitoring of various cloud services including (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
• Experience with DevOps implementations, migrations and upgrades within the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite
• Understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills
• Automation scripting experience with GitHub, Jenkins or scripting languages including (Ansible, Shell, Bash, Perl)
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.