Lead Python Developer
The Lead Python developer will be a hands-on developer (microservices focused) who will provide technical guidance to the team, both onshore and offshore. This is your opportunity to provide technical direction to a growing team that is changing the healthcare space.
What you will do…
- Deliver solutions and product capabilities with speed and quality
- Drive engineering and technology excellence while working across multiple groups
- Enrich and build a great team focused on delivering high-quality results with speed
- Identify promising opportunities to improve engineering velocity through systems and tools
- Define and refine engineering processes and practices such as version control, build pipelines, automated testing, and code reviews.
What you need…
- 3+ years of experience leading all technical aspects of SDLC using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- 3+ years of hands-on Python development
- Bachelor Degree
What makes you stand out…
- Experience leading technical development products across all phases of their lifecycle
- Prototyping through launch
- Growth phase and into maturity
- Experience guiding distributed teams to deliver software through rapid iteration and with quality
- Experience using test automation, CI/CD to ensure high quality of software products
- Experience designing container-based scalable solutions using Kubernetes
- Experience in cloud environments such as Azure and AWS
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.