- Dedication and commitment to customer service focused delivery of solutions;
- Demonstrated evidence of technical experience;
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience, which has included the successful operations, maintenance, and support of complex, multi-location systems;
- Strong understanding of the relationship between applications, databases, operating systems, processing platforms, storage platforms, and networks;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to link work prioritizes to business imperatives;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with IT leadership teams, and with the ability to build coalitions across the Department;
- Outstanding team leadership skills with an ability to set specific measurable milestones and monitor progress against these goals;
- Demonstrated experience in hiring and developing technical team members;
- Strong management skills and an ability to operate both strategically and provide hands on support;
- Ability to establish a constructive and informative relationship with employees, management, and vendors;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical manuals;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ year's experience with network and system architecture.
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Possesses the cultural attributes of the organization and understands how to work in a small fast paced environment.
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure and the configuration and use of the environment.
B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.