We are helping hire a Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator who will optimize the current implementation and support ongoing development. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of Marketing Cloud to partner with our marketing and Salesforce teams ensuring we get the most out of the platform.
- Maintain and optimize contact data integrity, data extensions and subscriber lists
- Build and improve Journeys for defined marketing objectives in coordination with content and other teams
- Implement a segmentation strategy for all defined data and personas
- Analyze the health of ongoing email deliverability, IP, and domains
- Lead the implementation of future Marketing Cloud Studios, and collaborate or guide potential Datorama implementation
- Maintain and optimize synchronized data from Salesforce CRM to Marketing Cloud and back using Salesforce Connecter and administrative Journeys (passing Contact Activities)
- Personalization through the use of Interaction Studio or Evergage.
- Experience with back-end analytics
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and working knowledge of Studios and Builders
- Marketing Cloud Admin certification
- Experience with AMPscript and SQL
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Ability to analyze/summarize data and share findings with stakeholders
See all of our open IT / Salesforce positions at www.valintrytechnology.com/find-jobs
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.