VALiNTRY is seeking a Marketing Cloud Architect
This position will be responsible for supporting the strategic vision of the Senior Director of E-Commerce and CRM and Sr. CRM Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working in a multi-channel, cross cloud Salesforce environment and needs to have a strong overall background in data architecture, integrations, consulting skills and multiple years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud. They will be responsible for discovery, data, scripting, and/or integrations. They will act as a consultant and technical expert on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud using their knowledge to design, document and implement solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Designing, developing, testing, documenting, and deploying high quality business solutions on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform based on business needs
- Consult with internal stakeholders on technical and business challenges related to marketing efforts, leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud as the solution.
- Serve as a technical liaison to IT teams to support custom and/or atypical initiatives.
Manage a team of email SF Marketing Cloud Experts
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, IT, Communications or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience with developing SQL with a RDBMS
- 2+ years' experience with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques
- Experience configuring Email Studio (including Contact Builder, Automation Studio, and Journey Builder)
- Experience building reports and data extracts (preferred)
- Experience with the Sales/Service Cloud to Marketing Cloud connector (preferred)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin Certification (preferred)
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Certification (preferred)
Salesforce Sales Cloud Admin Certification (preferred)
- Experience creating engaging customer Journeys leveraging Enterprise Marketing Automations Software, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Mobile Studio, Advertising Studio, Email Studio, Push Notifications, and Journey Builder.
- Strong understanding of B2C direct marketing strategy and tactics required, preferably in email marketing for hospitality, travel, retail, or e-commerce company.
- Experience building teams and managing resources that are responsible for designing solutions within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Possess a strong command of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and all channel applications within the platform
- Experience leading enterprise level discovery meetings and the capability to discuss requirements with audiences such as Marketing, IT, Operations, and Executive Leadership.
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs.
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, sequence diagrams, etc., as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs.
- Expert level experience defining the technical architecture landscape within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong background in database design and system architecture (preferred).
- Experience building teams and managing resources that are responsible for designing solutions within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Identifies project issues/risks and presents alternatives to alleviate or resolve issue/risk.
- Validates solution components and provides solution walkthrough.
- Develops specialties in Salesforce Marketing Cloud data management, scripting languages, API, and app platform.
- Mentors junior developers in development and understanding of SFMC platform.
- Understands of the latest data privacy requirements including GDPR and CCPA.
- Possesses the ability to clearly communicate complex data and technical information to a diverse group of stakeholders and non-technical staff.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and strong attention to detail and work ethic.
- Proficient in prioritizing and organizing assignments.
- Possess well-developed judgment, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.