The Systems Engineer III is responsible for proactively working on long-term projects and helping the team to solve outages and high-level customer issues.
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 skills a must
- Powershell for Cloud management required
- Operating Systems Concepts – Active Directory, Security, OS Internals
- Networking concepts – DNS, protocols, Devices
- IIS Concepts – Configuration, ISAPI, Architecture, SSL and Kerberos
- Exception Handling Concepts
- Memory Management concepts
- Basic debugging skills and troubleshooting
- Basic SQL Server Administration concepts
- Strong knowledge of: Windows OS, Mobile device OS, Client/Server knowledge
- Familiarity and experience with Cloud Services required
- Exchange, SCCM, Mobile device configuration and app deployment desired
- Mobile device management tools and programming knowledge
- Mobile Device Management product / Mobile Application Management product experience
- Experience in WSUS, SMS, SCCM 2007 / 2012 and Microsoft Intune
- Seven to ten years of experience in a customer facing or customer support role with troubleshooting and problem-solving experience in a team environment
- At least five year of experience with systems administration, network administration, IT administration, systems development, network operations, software support, IT consulting or related.
- At least three years of technical experience in the following:
- Experience with Infrastructure / Network Administration
- Strong Windows and Linux OS
- TCP/IP protocols
- Troubleshooting at the expert level within large Network Environments
- Private, Hybrid and/or Public Cloud
- Virtualization of SDN technologies
- BS in computer science or engineering preferred, but similar experience qualifies
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, an ability to use various data collection tools and methodologies to analyze problems, determine root cause and develop solutions
- Solid foundation and background in Microsoft products and technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of VPN, IPsec, DHCP, DNS, HTTP/s
- Familiar with packet sniffers: Wireshark or Network Monitor/Message Analyzer
This individual will need to reside in Texas.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.