We are seeking an innovative Mobile Developer to build and support our health and wellness application.This developer can be either IOS or Android native.
You’ll be part of an agile team that is focused on delivering value and innovation.
- Working with Product Owner to update or implement new functionality
- Monitor performance
- Perform unit test
- Collaborate with Architecture team to develop project dependencies
- Deploy to app store or play store in a timely manner
IOS or Android Experience with a willingness to learn the other platform
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- At least 2 years of experience with Android or iOS SDK
- Experience with Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton, etc.
- Integration experience with SDK’s and service providers
- Tuning experience
- Experience with mobile UI principles and best practices.
- Comfortable with Git and source control
- Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- A strong work ethic and the ability to manage yourself and your time
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit VALiNTRY Technology Jobs
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.