- Responsible for the design, development, deployment and maintenance of Web UI and REST APIs.
- Prototype, validate and create critical application solutions for business.
- Interact with product owner and key to ensure high quality delivery of software projects on time and budget.
- Identify technology risks and dependencies early to establish mitigation plans.
- Participate in technical governance and ensure development standards and best practices are followed.
- Utilize automated software test tools and frameworks such as Test-driven development to achieve software quality standards
- Troubleshoot and support applications in production in case of any issues. Create Splunk logs, dashboards and setup monitoring and alerts to avoid re-occurrence of similar issues for all your applications
- Meet periodically with onshore and offshore developers to review and improve code quality, requirements specification and design methodologies.
- Support testing efforts and release and deployment and drive improvements in the release process
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in .Net C#
- Skilled at working in a customer focused environment using the latest technologies and techniques.
- Agile software development experience
- Highly collaborative team player, history of leadership on initiatives
- Documented skills in analyzing problems and proposing solutions.
- Expert knowledge in web architecture, application integration, and tooling.
- Solid hands-on experience in a mission-critical mid-tier production environment
- Effective communication skills, ability to read and write high and mid-level architecture documentation
- Dedication to knowledge in emerging technologies/standards
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related discipline or relevant work experience.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.