This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the creation of security-minded software products based on industry standards through software validation, documentation and testing
- Maintain existing software by identifying and correcting software defects
- Attend company provided training, workshops and meetings
- C#/ ASP.NET/ MVC
- Source Control
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server,T-SQL, SSRS, Stored Procedures
- Entity Framework would be a plus
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services or legacy TFS
- A bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
- 3+ years of experience building web-based applications using C#/MVC/Asp.net
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.