Position: Junior Network Administrator
Location: Torrance, CA – On Site
Salary: $70,000 – $80,000K a year
The Network Administrator will maintain a reliable, secure, and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth, secure network operation.
Here are the Essential Functions:
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade company-wide networks, routers, switches, access points, servers, PCs, and peripherals.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Keep an eye out for needed updates and new technology that can improve company efficiencies.
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Perform system back-ups/restores.
- Support and Administer Office 365 Products, including Exchange, Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint, and Teams. Supporting corporate end-users with technology needs and offering 3rd-tier support for remote stores.
- Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
- Resolve problems reported by end-users.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- Installing and integrating new hardware and applications.
What Youll Bring to The Table – Competencies & Skills
- Proven experience in a network administrator role with 2-4 years of experience.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing, and switching, and domain and cloud user administration.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPNs remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Great at organizing, prioritizing, and multitasking.
- Work Environment
High School Diploma or equivalent
Bachelors degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Barracuda Email Essentials
- Cisco, CWNA, or BCNE training
- Other Duties/Additional Information
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.