Pay ranges $65,000 to $80,000 per year, This position can compensate more depending on additional skills set that can be more valuable to the enterprise, don’t hesitate to apply if you’re a strong technical fit for this position.
This job is a full-time, hybrid remote position based in Orlando, Florida and reports to the Director of IT. The main responsibilities of this role include network and systems administration, including backup and disaster recovery, network and systems security management, user account management and MFA administration, e-mail systems, and office systems and applications support. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experience as an administrator on a medium-sized network and demonstrated knowledge of Windows 2019 servers, VMware infrastructure, and current communications devices and protocols. They should also have excellent communication skills, the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, and facilitation and change management skills. This position may require on-call work, including nights and weekends as needed.
This is a full-time hybrid remote position in Orlando Florida which reports to the Director of IT.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Network administration including:
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Network and Systems Security Management
- User account management and MFA administration
- E-mail systems including Exchange, Office 365, Spam Filter
- Internet access and Connectivity
- Office systems and applications support
- Administer, Maintain and Monitor:
- Cloud Infrastructures: Azure
- VMware virtualization environments: vSphere, VM’s and orchestration
- Hardware including Servers, network, user workstations, phones, printers, software and applications.
- VPN Connections for remote users and point to point office connections.
- Performs technology needs analysis and provides comprehensive solution options to assist with technology planning.
- Resolves Tier 2 Service Desk Support escalations.
- Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
- Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan.
- This position will be on call and will be required to work nights and weekends as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Minimal 5 years of experience as an Administrator on a medium sized network of servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows 2019 server and 10/11 desktop products.
- Demonstrated knowledge on VMWare infrastructure
- Office 365 experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to administer a 300+ node network. Firewall, switch and VPN’s (FortiNet experience would be ideal. Firebox and Sonicwall experience a plus)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies.
- Orientation and training of new staff.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Facilitation and change management skills.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications.
Please note: Not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.