Network Security Engineer for growing organization with multiple offices across New Jersey.
- Lead engineering efforts across a wide variety of security products (e.g. next generation firewalls, network switches, endpoint protection, threat intelligence, identity and access management, logs, PKI)
- Maintain and support network and security equipment and services critical to the business
- Create information security strategies, both short-term and long-range, in support of our goals
- Direct an ongoing, proactive risk assessment program for all new and existing systems and remain familiar with our goals and business processes
- Serve as the HIPAA Security Officer
- Work with Chief Compliance Officer to ensure full compliance in securing Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Develop information security awareness training programs, and work with Chief Compliance Officer to present them to staff as appropriate
- Participate in the Compliance Committee and coordinate the activities of Cyber Security program
- Identify, design, implement improvements and oversee all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, and maintenance of information security policies and procedures
- Ensure regulatory compliance in areas such as the Electronic Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Improve Security Operations through automation and system integrations
- Research and select necessary security solutions to manage risk in a business-critical environment
- Remain competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development courses, attending training, conferences, and/or courses as directed by the supervisor, and obtaining certifications relevant to job duties
- Rotational on call is required for incident response and systems
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or a combination of education and professional experience
- Cisco network certification or other industry-trusted certification such a Security+ and Network+ would be ideal
- 3+ years' experience in Information Technology that included information security specific tasks or responsibilities
- Experience in healthcare would be a plus
- Policy and procedure creation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft security-related solutions and hardening processes
- Building, designing, or supporting network and security infrastructure
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.