This is Entrepreneurial, acquisition oriented Strategic New Account Director in which you will work within a flat organization and you will have daily interaction with the project management, development, operations and executive team members. In the role you will work to acquire new customers and work within an iterative sales environment. Because our organization provides customized solutions, you will develop solutions that are built on individual business cases. This role will require you seek out or listen for crossover sales pursuits in which we can create competitive advantages to other solutions by providing our customer with open access fiber network assets that we can design, build, operate and maintain.
- Prospects new business by conducting research to identify key decision makers and influencers within target segments
- Works with project management and across sister business division personnel to generate initial customer interest to secure an introductory meeting and set appointments to collaborate
- Qualify specific pursuits for fit with business capabilities to determine winnability of prospects
- Presents customized solution for prospective clients including recurring dark fiber lease, fiber design and build service and wireless A&E services
- Skillfully probes for objections and removes obstacles or eliminates barriers to gain commitment; sell MRR and NRC based solutions
- Closes Sales: Naturally leads the sales process to win base do relationship development, win-win solution and proactive selling/consulting services.
- Negotiates the Sale: Facilitates successful outcomes to optimize profit and create a “win-win” for the company and our customers.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of Vivacity’s sales process, products, and solutions to ensure customers
- Develop a deep understanding of a customer’s business, corporate priorities, and industry to effectively identify solutions that align with the customer’s strategy and needs.
- Develop, own, and document the multi-faceted account plan and growth strategy for each customer; manage priorities and eco-system partners to meet established milestones and achieve sales growth objectives.
- Act with a sense of urgency and work in close partnership with executive and operations team members
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities in company CRM including generation of accurate forecasts and attainment of assigned quotas.
- Participate in, and successfully complete, all required training; participate in team meetings and activities as required
Accomplished sales professional with 7+ years selling within technology vertical which may include wholesale fiber networks and/or service; experience selling equipment or professional services within the wireless, wireline, data center or infrastructure segments may also serve you well. (LTD, 5G, Fronthaul, Backhaul, Transport, Lit and Dark Fiber architecture)
• Experience navigating government sales and private public partnership is also
helpful but not required
• Knowledge and understanding of the telecom industry's competitive landscape
including fiber, transport, wireline, wireless, etc.
• Demonstrated strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as proficiency in selling to the close.
• Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work
with minimum direction.
• Business acumen
• Consultative selling
• Prospecting skills
• Compelling communicator
• Competitive spirit
• Collaborative, win-as-a-team attitude
• Drive for results
• Trusted advisor
Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Experience selling into one or several of the following verticals:
Internet Services Providers (ISPs)
Wireless Carriers Deploying 5G
Health Care Private Networks
Intelligent Transit Service Models (Autonomous-Connected Vehicles)
Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Google, Microsoft
A four-year degree from an accredited university or college is preferred;
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.