- Orchestrate discovery calls and drive strategic technology conversations with customers and their account teams
- Effectively articulate the value and long-term benefit of actively utilizing Office 365 products and services
- Provide pre-sales technical/architectural support and drive successful user adoption
- Educate customers on Office 365 products and provide them real world scenarios of usage
- Build and maintain technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of Microsoft products and technologies
- Evangelize current and future Microsoft Office products and technologies including full platform software roadmap
- Experience with Office 365 Suite and EMS in either a technical Administration, Solution Architecture, pre-sales, posts-sales, or training capacity
- Experience with Office 365 Email Migration, Deployment, Architecture, and Administration
- 3-5 years Technical Administration or Solution Architecture experience with demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas
- Microsoft Office 365 Planning and Deployment experience with Enterprise customers
- 5+ years of professional experience as a senior technical resource with regular customer interactions
- Comfortable with a constantly changing work process, able to adapt quickly
- Problem-solving and analytical skills are critical for this role
- Knowledge of equivalent on premise technologies (Exchange, SharePoint, Lync / Skype Server, etc.)
- Experience working with Microsoft Partners
- Basic knowledge of DNS and TCP/IP
- Power BI experience is highly valued
- Microsoft Office 365 certified (MCSA) or willing to obtain certification is preferable
- Implementation and design experience is a MUST! This is not a 1 or 2 level role, but an Architect position/role.
This is more than a systems admin or engineering role, but one that is client facing and product focused. As a Microsoft Office 365 Solution Architect, you will be working remotely with clients of various seniority, painting the vision of how Microsoft would be the best partner to take them to where they aspire to be.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.