The Sr. Systems Administrator – OnBase position is responsible for meeting the business objectives of the organization through analysis of needs, detailed design, enhancement, optimization maintenance of business process automation, and business user support tools. Responsibilities include maintaining and managing the document management system (OnBase), as well as other enterprise software solutions and systems.
- Salary Range: $85,000 – $120,000
- Bonuses, 401k, PTO, Benefits
- Conceptual understanding of RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle) database structure and queries.
- Knowledgeable in OnBase Administration, Unity client, Thick Client, Configuration client, OnBase Studio, and development.
- Knowledgeable and experience with Production batch scanning, (DIP), Document Import Processing, PDF input filter, Application Enabler, Office & Outlook integration, OnBase folders, Work flow, Workview and Idol full text (OCR), Optical Character Recognition.
- Knowledge and experience with key OnBase modules, configuration on building Doc types, Key words, and Custom queries.
- Experience in HTML, C#, SQL, OnBase API, VBScript, and/or Powershell scripting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or Information Systems or a related field and/or
- Hyland OnBase certification in OnBase Certified Work Flow Administrator – OCWA.
- Hyland OnBase certification in OnBase Certified Advance Work Flow Administrator – OCAWA.
- Hyland OnBase certification in OnBase Certified Workview – OCWV.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Josh Hill – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 321-704-9841 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.