- Act as a liaison between the Business Operations and Marketing (with a focus on Demand Generation) in ensuring data needed by those departments is being properly managed and tracked in our corporate CRM, Salesforce.
- Ensure that Pardot, the Marketing Automation tool is being utilized to its full potential while keeping it aligned with our Customer System of Record in Salesforce.
- The creation, maintenance, and dissemination of Operational KPI dashboards to enable management to monitor their teams’ activity and effectiveness
- Delivery of Ad Hoc reports/dashboards and analysis requests from the Sales and Marketing teams with quick turnaround to facilitate tactical and strategic decisions
- The maintenance of Pardot to address sync errors, issues and changes within Salesforce to focus Demand Generation on campaign creation and assessment rather than system-based issues
- Create complete alignment with the Salesforce System Administration team in the Business Operations department to ensure processes being put in place from a technical/system perspective fit the needs of the team.
- Responsible for assisting in updating data to maintain data consistency with revisions to Salesforce.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years in an operational marketing role with a focus on system administration and how it involves other teams and aspects of the system
- Pardot Administration experience a must.
- Experience with Salesforce administration/functionality and structure in how objects work between Salesforce and Pardot (preferred)
- Data analysis skills is a must (Salesforce/Pardot reports and dashboards related to campaigns, influence, etc., Excel)
- Ability to understand all aspects of complex data sets from elements being entered, how calculations are derived and what the meaning of all information is in how it is viewed by teams
- Ability to learn and have full understanding of new system usage/features and processes quickly
- Strong understanding of Marketing/DemandGen strategies and how they fit into the greater corporate structure.
- Digital Marketing and Search Engine Marketing (SEM or SEO) experience (preferred)
- Some HTML and CSS experience (preferred)
- Ability to professionally address improper employee activities and enforce best practices
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and manage multiple projects and competing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Results-driven with strong attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
- Solid communication skills – both written/oral
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment but comfortable dealing with pushback in a diplomatic manner
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
Sr. IT Recruiter
See all of our open IT / Salesforce positions at www.valintrytechnology.com/find-jobs
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.