The Cerner PharmNet Analyst will:
- Conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis
- Develop detailed selection evaluation criteria
- Analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments
- Partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software
- Develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations.
Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and six (6) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- PharmNet MedMgr/Powerchart
- PharmNet Fill Batch Support
- IV Set/Med Order/Med Product build
- Multi-Facility support
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.