We are searching for a Product Manager who thrives in an entreprenuerial environment–this is a growing company SaaS company with B2B and B2C offerings. This is a position with growth potential, as the team is being built out and this is an early hire on the Product Management team.
- Set the vision and own the roadmap for optimizing the products across the portfolio. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decision and align cross-functional stakeholders to strategy, vision, and roadmap.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, evaluate, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Lead the team in product discovery, collaborating closely with customers and stakeholders to understand their needs, and gleaning insights from data to shape clear priorities that deliver impactful business outcomes.
- Use a metrics-driven product development approach. Define success measures for roadmap items and demonstrate measurable impact on those success metrics to ensure benefit and/or value is delivered through the solution, and produce improvement plans where needed.
- Analyze market and competitive conditions to create and execute on a product vision that delivers unique value to our customers.
- Lead across the entire product lifecycle, from research and requirements to working with designers to create wireframes, mockups and prototypes, to user testing, to measuring impact and optimizing.
- Ability to optimize the entire product experience from client acquisition, monetization, and retention.
- Run a rapid experimentation cycle to test hypotheses and optimize products once launched.
- Effectively accommodate changing priorities and manage expectations should product work and corresponding deliverables not go according to plan.
- Create the buyer and user personas for the product team, understand the customer journeys, and identify opportunities to level up customer satisfaction and drive growth.
- Collaborate with sales, support, and marketing teams to develop and execute effective go-to-market, sales, pricing, and communication strategies.
- Work with technology, design, and product teams to ensure business requirements are captured, executed, and sequenced effectively.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for internal teams that have product questions, feature requests, and other product related needs.
- Be a mentor within the product team and across the organization.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management or Product Strategy in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Background in B2B SaaS products, financial services/Fintech, or tax preferred.
- Bachelors degree or higher with a technical discipline or related field.
- Experience taking new products and/or programs from ideation, development, pilot, and launch to delivering ongoing growth, including expanding internationally.
- Leadership DNA- proven ability to set product vision, excite and lead a cross-functional team to execute.
- Experience driving a product's go-to-market activities.
- Analytical mindset – you seek out data and identity opportunities to deliver outcomes. Experience with experimentation is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, translate to customer and business implications, manage tradeoffs and facilitate decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to influence as well as collaborate and negotiate with key stakeholders and executives.
- Experience with Product Management software applications and ability to automate and improve for maximum efficiency (Salesforce, Invision, Tableau, Pendo, Aha, Jira).
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize activities and deliverables and deliver on time, on budget, and with exceptional quality including presentations, project plans and status reports.
- Able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced and completely remote work environment.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
Sr. IT Recruiter
See all of our open IT / Salesforce positions at www.valintrytechnology.com/find-jobs
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.