The Product Manager will be involved in every aspect of the product development lifecycle, from formulating the next innovative idea to working directly with the end users, designers, engineers and stakeholders to implement key feature enhancements and new products. This includes connected hardware within an IOT Smart Home organization which is growing rapidly!
- Collaborate with design, marketing, and development to create an exceptional experience for our users
- Create and own all aspects of product roadmap for one or more of our industry-changing products:
- High technical aptitude with the ability to understand system architecture and meaningfully contribute to building a robust tech stack (ability to understand the tech stack conceptually, its strengths and limitations)
- Innovate constantly on existing and cutting-edge technology to build new solutions
- Knowledge and experience with Smart Home products or building a B2B technology product
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related technical degree
- 3-5 years experience in a Business Systems Analyst and/or Product Management capacity
- Expertise in researching, defining, and documenting complex business processes
- Experience building mobile apps for consumers
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.