Title: Marketing Project Coordinator / Administrator
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Chattanooga, TN (HYBRID)
Salary: $60k – $68k yealy
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Marketing Project Coordinator / Administrator works within the marketing department to keep all marketing projects and the team organized, informed, and on track. Serving as the point person for department requests and questions, this person is detail-oriented, organized, and proactive. They provide project information to team members and other staff and support the marketing managers by tracking milestones and resources as part of strategic plans. This person oversees and owns the project process from start to delivery. Strong communication skills, detail-orientation, time management, and personal initiative are vital for this role.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinates and owns the logistics of projects:
- Schedules project milestones and tasks.
- Creates and updates reference documents.
- Tracks project costs to meet budget.
- Oversees file storage for projects, creating and maintaining naming conventions and file structure.
- Assists Marketing Managers with record keeping, expense tracking, and project planning.
- Provides regular updates to marketing team members on active and upcoming projects, highlighting areas of concern, or changes to timeline, budget, or scope.
- Owns the use and function of project management tool within the department, providing training to team members as needed and proactively seeking to improve the team’s access to and knowledge of project information
- Serves as point of contact for the marketing department. Manage requests for new projects, project updates, and created resources.
- Delivers final files to stakeholders.
- Begins each workday by joining staff prayer and Bible study, by actively participating and encouraging the same of departmental team members, while embracing Precept’s vision, mission, and core values.
- Schedules team meetings, take notes, and send follow-up tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proven ability to take initiative as a both a leader and follower on cross-functional teams utilizing delegation skills and following up on the completion of tasks.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Have a working knowledge of project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proficiency in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with TaskRay or Microsoft Project preferred.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Requires a bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience in marketing, administration, and project management. Any acceptable combination of training and experience.
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other federal or state-protected category.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.