Title: Product Manager
Job Type: Full-Time Contract
Salary: $50.00 – $55.00 /hr
- Drive execution of one or more major programs (strategic project or a group of strategically aligned projects) on schedule and within budget as specified.
- Provide coaching to the business in:
KPI methodology and best practices & Process improvement best practices
- Partner with Solution Owners or Architecture leaders to review program management need on projects, assess impacts on other projects and assign a program manager OR provide consultative services if more appropriate.
- Provide logistical & decision support for governance structure, including metrics and monthly meeting cadence on strategy and operations reviews.
- Identify and escalate critical issues in timely manner.
- Develop and ensure the use of appropriate processes and standards throughout the program lifecycle.
- Manages program risks through the prioritization, planning, up to delivery.
- Defines a communication plan suitable to the program size and importance.
- Ensures that the program scope is clearly defined and documented at the onset of the program.
- Manages scope changes and change requests escalating internally and externally as necessary impacts on costs, schedules, and deliverables.
- Anticipates and communicates the impact of program decisions and actions on client commitments / expectations.
- Creates and monitors risk logs and actively mitigates all risks.
- Demonstrates program control through disciplined measurement, assessment, planning, and reporting.
- Establishes trusted relationships with the project team, key influencers/stakeholders, and executive leadership.
- Reports program status, selecting content and messages as appropriate to the audience.
- Builds relationships across organizational functions (internal and external, as required by the project) at various levels including but not limited to decision makers.
- Motivates the team to drive toward success and find ways to overcome difficulties.
- Shares and encourages others to share and use the lessons learned from program.
- Identifies, suggests, and implements improvements to processes.
- Allocate workload to fully utilize every program team member’s talent
- Provide regular constructive feedback on performance/development and address poor/mediocre performance on a timely manner.
- Recognize high performers to maintain motivation and retain key talent.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant business / information technology experience (Preferred)
- 12+ years relevant work experience (Preferred)
- PMP, PMI-ACP, or PRINCE2 PMP, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2 or similar project management certification (Preferred)
- Lean Six Sigma or other special certifications (Preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong and demonstrable project management skills, including influencing, communications and tracking skills, and planning and organization
- In-depth knowledge of project & program management methodologies, tools & techniques
- Solid ability to collaborate with individual contributors and business leaders to define business process issues, analyze operational efficiencies, implement creative solutions, and measure delivery results
- Strong conviction in the role of program management and willingness to take on challenges
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, and ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Build and maintain strong and trusting relationships with team, stakeholders, and senior leaders
- Must be highly self-motivated, creative, and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Superb negotiation skills with the ability to facilitate discussion, identify alternative approaches, and resolve conflicts
- Ability to identify and remove impediments, as well as prevent distractions for the team
We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.