You have multiple years of solving challenging problems in small teams and now, you want to extend your range of skills to include building and managing cloud infrastructure. You are comfortable navigating an entire web tech stack. You will work with our leadership team to support the roll out of the company’s new software, quickly become the product owner and assess technical feasibility of features, and you will contribute new ideas to our product roadmap. You understand that technology is the backbone of our product and mission and you want to contribute to business decisions that are influenced by your technical expertise.
Located between Denver and Boulder, CO:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field); or 5+ years of experience working in a software development/engineering role
- 3 – 5 years of experience building web applications
- Experience with React
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience working in a UNIX environment
- Experience with relational databases like Postgres or MySQL
- Develop new features, functionality and reports
- Become product owner and expert
- You enjoy working in a small team & collaborating with members in different roles and skills
- Experience working with cloud services such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- React 3 years (Preferred)
- Node: 3 years (Preferred)
- UNIX environment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Postgres or MySQL: 2 years (Preferred)
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.