Business Process Analyst
Target Pay Rate: $ 61/hr
What the Business Process Analyst will do:
• Design, develop, and implement complex business processes and/or plans, perform and implement process improvement initiatives
• Promote a process driven organization and drive positive change through process discipline, alignment, and governance
• As the process subject matter expert, support projects and project managers in all phases of projects
• Develop strategic process solutions through collaboration with partners
• Mentor and instruct others on process methodology and best-known methods
• Utilize proven methodologies to assess process disconnects and continuously improve
• Identify and assess process, organizational structure, and business strategies to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Collaborate with peer groups, maintaining alignment on best known methods and coordination between initiatives
• Propose and implement methods to monitor and measure the health and effectiveness of existing business processes and to measure the effectiveness of business process improvements
• Challenge assumptions to develop sustainable and scalable process solutions
• Organize and facilitate cross-functional forums, meetings, and activities that drive engagement and alignment across the process partner teams
Essential qualifications & experience:
• 5+ years of experience
• 4-year bachelor’s degree
• Strong communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
• Innovative – drives business process work by looking at ways to be innovative with what we do and how we work. Looks at processes from an end-to-end view
• Comfortable working with all levels in the organization
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.