This position is 100% Work from Home.
Pay Range $110,000 to $130,000. This position can compensate more depending on additional skills set that can be more valuable to the enterprise, don’t hesitate to apply if you’re a strong technical fit for this position.
Production. Achieve your individual premium and productions targets which include:
- Management and underwriting of your renewal book, achieving a target renewal retention ratio and servicing your renewals throughout the year.
- New business premium goals, quote and workflow management targets.
- Marketing & Relationship Development In this role you will be responsible for proactively fostering and developing positive relationships with key customers.
- Maintain profitability with appropriate risk selection, analysis and service of accounts based on Measured guidelines
- Unparalleled customer service
- 4-year BA/BS
- Cyber Insurance experience with at least 4+ years of underwriting experience.
- Technical expertise and product knowledge in Cyber and Commercial Insurance
- Demonstrated ability to develop new renewable Cyber business profitably over a significant period of time
- Independent and self-motivated
- Articulate and analytical
- Detail oriented and outcome focused
- Creative solution driven problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative team player
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage/prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
For immediate response please forward resumes to http://[email protected]
Sarah Del Villar
IT Recruiter Manager
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.