Hourly Rate: $40 – $50 Per hour.
The purpose of this position is to provide development support for current software products as requested from the business department. This includes developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build dynamic new features and APIs across both the front-end and the back end across all of our products.
- Refactor and improve the stability of the current codebase.
- Work directly with product managers and stakeholders.
- Opportunity to support and make improvements upon the application’s cloud-based infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, equivalent field, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in at least one server-side programming language; Node, Java, C# or Python.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills for technical audiences.
- Knowledge of DevOps technologies such as Docker and Jenkins.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Comfortable working with relational databases such as SQL or Elasticsearch.
- Comfortable working with enterprise-search platforms such as SOLR.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests to ensure code quality.
- Experience in agile software development teams and working iteratively with designers, product managers, and stakeholders.
- Some experience with production level security standards.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.