Java Developer (remote)
6-month contract to hire – will need to work eastern time zone
We are not able to work with H1B visa holders or Corp to Corp
· Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
· Testing and evaluating new programs
· Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
· Writing and implementing efficient code
· Determining operational practicality
· Developing quality assurance procedures
· Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
· Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
· Working closely with other developers, business and Business Analyst
· Java 8(Core)
· Source Version Control(Git required)
· build tools- Gradle
· Oracle DB
· WebSphere – application server
Nice to have:
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other federal or state-protected category.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.