Remote Juniper Engineer
This position will function as the resource owning the design, execution, and monitoring of the network connecting data center's cloud environment. The Cloud Network Engineer will serve as a mentor and escalation point to all technical staff on the overall cloud network environment.
To be successful at this job, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Educational and experience requirements are included.
The Following Attributes are Required:
- High School diploma required; technical bachelor's degree or higher strongly preferred.
- 5+ experience delivering highly reliable secure network systems in high volume, high availability Data Center Managed Services environments with a target of 99.9% uptime or higher.
- Experience in a multi-tenancy environment.
- Strong knowledge of current IT compliance concepts, issues, practices, methodologies, and trends.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills. Ability to understand and analyze complex issues.
- Must be motivated, detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an efficient manner with a high level of quality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, vendors, and peers.
- Desire to provide the highest levels of service to clients.
- Passion to continuously automate processes and tasks
- Must be able to able to create a security policy and measure corporate compliance to policy.
Required Technical Skills:
- F5 BIG-IP LTM
- Palo Alto Networks Firewalls and Panorama
- Fortinet FortiGate Firewalls
- VMware NSX or Nutanix Flow
- Advanced experience with routing protocols, TCP/IP, network management, network analysis, and network security.
- Experience managing connectivity through carriers.
- General understanding of regulatory compliance rules HIPAA, PCI, and SSAE 16.
- CCNP, CCNA, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, PCCSE, PCNSE, PCNSA, NSE, F5 Certified Professional.
- Strong cloud network management background with relevant industry-recognized certifications.
- Experience with Windows Server & Linux.
- Experience delivering highly reliable networks disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal and credit background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified/confidential information.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
John Patten – Information Technology Recruiting Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-205-1124 E:[email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.