We are hiring a solid Systems Admin with Linux/AWS experience who wants to help drive innovation within a tech-savvy organization. The Systems Administrator will also design and oversee local area networks, wide area networks, and network segments in a limited capacity. Daily tasks may include installing, upgrading, and monitoring software and hardware, primarily on AWS and Google Cloud-based systems. As Systems Administrator, you will maintain the essentials such as operating systems, databases, security tools, web services, email, and occasionally internal desktops.
- Support cloud-based production and development infrastructure
- Maintain network and system security and backups
- Maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Design and deploy cloud infrastructure
- Administer software deployments, security updates, and patches
- A degree is nice, but sufficiently replaced with relevant experience
- 5+ years in Linux
- 3+ years of experience in AWS and/or Google Cloud-based systems.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (PHP, BASH, Python, Perl, etc.)
We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.