Job Type: Full-Time
VALiNTRY Technology is A Staffing Partner to ATOS, an International and Global leader in digital information technology transformation for Fortune 500 to 100 US based companies. Positions Available are 100% Remote work from home for only United States Based Residents who have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. We only pay on a W2 bases and can’t hire independent contractors on a corp to corp. VALiNTRY Does offer excellent benefits to all our W2 employees.
Analyzes medical records and abstracts clinical data by assigning codes from patient records in accordance to coding classification systems. Reviews patient encounters for accurate code assignment of all relevant diagnosis and procedures. Enters appropriate codes into the hospital's mainframe computer for the transfer of data to billing files for reimbursement. Queries physicians when code assignments are not straightforward or documentation in the record is inadequate, ambiguous or unclear for coding purposes.
1. Analyzes medical records to abstract clinical data by assigning codes from patient records in accordance with the coding classification systems of ICD-10-CM and/or CPT.
2. Reviews patient encounters for accurate code assignment(s) of all relevant diagnosis, procedures, and/or modifiers.
3. Applies guidelines as indicated
4. Coder meets and maintains a production rate of 90% or higher.
5. Coder meets and maintains an accuracy rate of 95% on all coded records.
6. Queries physicians and/or departments when code assignments are not straightforward or if documentation in the record is inadequate, ambiguous or unclear for coding purposes.
7. Prior Oncology Coding experience required
Must have a Coding Certification from AHIMA or AAPC (CPC or CCS)
Must have 3+ years outpatient Coder work experience
Must have EPIC/3M experience
Must have 3+ years prior Oncology Coding work experience
We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.