VALiNTRY is seeking a Remote Project Manager.
This is a 100% Remote position for a Project Manager with experince in Applications Development
- Experience with web service technology platforms and frameworks (IBM Integration Bus (IIB), Spring Services)
- Experience with agile / iterative methodologies to deliver solutions
- Strong experience in managing Application Development projects with multiple parallel workstreams
- Strong skills in effectively utilizing MS Project to establish meaningful project schedules and manage project delivery is required
- Hands on experience using JIRA within the project delivery methodology is required
- Minimum of 10 years experience in delivering application development projects, along with a minimum of 5+ years as a technical lead
- Must have a technical background and be capable of managing technical resources through design, develop, test, and technical implementation activities of a project.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing large scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors
- Technical knowledge with hands-on experience, managing application development
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Demonstrating leadership skills and possessing a track record of managing technical staff and financial resources through various life-cycle phases (cross-functional experience highly desirable)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.