Salesforce Admin Role
The Salesforce Admin plays a key role at all levels to support the expansion of the current Salesforce instance and applications. The preferred candidate will be responsible for the configuration and maintenance of its Salesforce applications. The primary focus will be to continue customizing Salesforce and integration with third-party services. Responsible for the collaboration and coordination with other engineers and company developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Focusing in many areas of the business, primarily a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. The successful candidate will be highly reliable, detail oriented, organized, articulate, and proactive, with outstanding interpersonal skills collaborating with various teams, increasing levels of efficiencies and synergies with professionalism.
To be considered for employment the Salesforce Admin must have the skills and other attributes shown below, known to help in improving efficiency on the job.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Salesforce configuration with best practices.
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application.
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter).
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging.
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage.
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production.
- Experience customizing features and solutions for Salesforce and ERP/CRM systems in similar roles.
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions.
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce administration in Sales Cloud and Community Cloud with setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements.
- 5+ years progressive operational support expansion experience of internal CRM and ERP applications.
- Project management competencies. Familiarity with the standard practices, concepts, and procedures within the field gives you a competitive edge.
- Ability to provide added value to product/project solutions through experience and background.
- Capability to handle conflicts/problem resolution and adapt in a complex environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment.
- Excellent competence, strong intermediate MS-Office and computer skills
- Salesforce Certifications: Salesforce Adm, Sales Cloud and Community/Experience Cloud
- Possess the ability to effectively manage time and carry out multiple tasks together within a period. Self-motivated, reliable, accurate, and conscientious.
- Bachelor’s degree in major illustrating mathematical, IT and/or engineering aptitude preferred/or other related technical field.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with NetSuite ERP is a plus and preferred.
- Experience with middleware integration tools is a bonus. (Celigo, IBM CastIron, Mulesoft, etc).
- CPQ experience
- Spanish a plus.
This position could require up to 25% travel.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.