- Salary Range: $100,000 – $135,000
- Fully Remote position
- Bonus, PTO, Benefits, 401K
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
- Track defects and collaborates with business owners and users to triage incidents, enhancement requests, and manage backlog tasks.
- Lead in planning, design, and execution of the application support function.
- Perform a variety of troubleshooting and coding tasks using Salesforce, C#/.NET, Java, SQL, and other technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required. Equivalent professional experience will be accepted in lieu of degree
- Overall 7+ years in Information Technology with 5+ years of development experience in .NET, C# or ETL and 2+ years experience in Salesforce and/or MuleSoft development, administration, and support
- Experience with SQL, SSIS, JAMS Scheduler
- Experience with enterprise technologies including applications, storage platforms, database, network switching, and security infrastructure within a virtualized data center.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Josh Hill – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 321-704-9841 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.