Hourly Rate $50- $60 Dollars Per hour
The Salesforce Business Systems Analyst is a key member of the Salesforce Product team. This position will work with the Salesforce Product Owner to define, prioritize, and execute the Salesforce CRM roadmap and other force.com application roadmaps.
To be successful in this position, the candidate will need to have experience with banking and wealth management concepts and have knowledge of Salesforce. This position also requires strong communication, verbal and written, to interface with business stakeholders and development/technical teams. Some knowledge and experience with Salesforce integrations and banking/wealth management technology platforms are a plus.
- Collaborates with Salesforce Product Manager and business stakeholders to ensure that business requirements and client needs are appropriately incorporated into Salesforce enhancements.
- Works with the Salesforce development team and other technical resources to ensure features/functionality are developed according to business requirements.
- Helps develop, maintain, and prioritize Salesforce product backlog.
- Helps ensure that development work maximizes value and is aligned with overall business and product strategy.
- Works with key business stakeholders to ensure successful product rollouts and releases.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of business analyst type work such as eliciting end user requirements, documenting business processes, and requirements analysis.
- Experience with Agile development and user story development.
- Experience in an area of Financial Services is required (preferably banking and/or wealth management).
- Broad knowledge of technology solutions and packaged/cloud-based applications.
- Experience working with Salesforce implementations.
- Detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- Ability to write use cases/ requirements specifications
- Wealth domain is preferred
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.