Pay Range $150,000 to $190,000 depending on experience and Salesforce certifications
- Conduct research into Client's use of Salesforce, producing a report of findings with recommended steps and a roadmap for Salesforce solutions.
- Provides technical consultation on various aspects of the Salesforce product and solutions based on the Louisiana Cat’s business requirements.
- Create, run and present a measurable Business Requirement Document (BRD) and the Functional Specification Document (FSD) (a blueprint) that aligns with company's technical business needs.
- Collaborate with colleagues and company to create prototypes and proofs of concept as a means of eliciting and defining requirements.
- Groom and refine the Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with stakeholders on the project.
- Responsible for designing/architecting the solution and development part with the help of development for company.
- Validates solution components and provide solution walkthrough with company; identify technical issues /risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve.
- Act as a release manager, approving configuration and coded items to be deployed between environments. Where appropriate, this could include deploying changes.
- Ensure success and acceptance criteria are defined for each story using Jira.
- Ensure documentation of the steps for testing.
- Supervise the configuration, quality assurance, testing and deployment of Salesforce
- Guide and support team across multiple client engagements by providing technical thought leadership and guide team on standard methodologies for design & development.
- Hire and retain great talents in the SFDC practice through innovation and maintaining high energy and fueling intrinsic motivation.
- Drive information within the practice/team by creating identifying re-usable components, tools, accelerators & as well work on increasing adoptions of theses accelerators during delivery.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a leading role in delivering Salesforce projects.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, an interactive when online.
- Minimum Salesforce certified: Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Developer and Platform App Builder
- Have proved capability in architecting solutions independently and design software on the force.com platform with Hands-on participation in building the solution for large implementation.
- Good technical foundation including, Advanced structured programming -APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc. Knowledge of sophisticated VisualForce components, Chatter API, including integration.
- Master of Agile methodology & experience in designing workflow rules to carry out business processes.
- Proven competence working cross-culturally is required.
- 10+ years; industry/CRM experience with 5+ years as enterprise/platform architect
- 5+ years of consulting experience preferred; including consulting/services industry
- Shown and rich experience leading large Salesforce programs end to end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel across the country as need be
- Flexible and people-oriented work approach
- A pro-active personality, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to observe trends. Able to actively take suggestions based on their results. Available and responsive to question, clarifications and instructions.
- Ability to tailor communication to multiple audiences at all levels.
- A self-starter, experienced in leading projects or delivery work streams
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate concepts visually and in writing in a way that enables stakeholders to decide with Salesforce
- A strategic approach to solution design, with proven ability to develop and execute tactical plans to support the strategy.
- Excellent ability to coach, motivate and direct work tasks to a multi-disciplinary team of Salesforce professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in either business, computer science, data, application, or similar field of study
- Active Salesforce certifications
- Active in the Salesforce community
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.