Salesforce Maps Consultant for short-term engagement. Must be US Citizen and have ability to obtain or have security clearance. (Moderate Risk Public Trust)
Minimum Experience: Seven (7) years of experience performing difficult and complex or highly specialized analysis. Provides technical knowledge and assistance to the team.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
· Prefer experience architecting geospatial solutions in Salesforce, ranging from straightforward solutions to multi-pronged solutions that work seamlessly across a range of business data
· Demonstrate knowledge of a wide range of geospatial concepts, including map overlays, data markers, routing, map editing, and geospatial computations.
· Prefer experience customizing Salesforce Maps for different use cases to provide the right set of features for each user
– Allows user to filter by Analyst, Region, Urgent, State, Country
– Can produce driving directions (that they can print out)
– Can export a list of facilities
– Can change the base layer and add other layers (e.g. traffic)
– Can import other data (e.g. "my favorite hotels")
We are not currently accepting candidates who have been submitted by other staffing firms or agencies. Thank you for your understanding.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have unrestricted work authorization in the United States. Individuals in H-1b, L-1, TN, H4, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted work authorization.
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal-opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other federal or state-protected category.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.