VALiNTRY is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator with proven expertise in Digital Engagement products (Chat, Einstein bot, Social, SMS) incorporating Omni Channel. This is a critical role as this person will be the full-time Salesforce resource for this global organization. This is the right opportunity for the individual who has experience in delivering Salesforce projects using Service Cloud as a consultant supporting various customers and desires to truly make an impact in an organization that is committed to innovation and growth.
Salary Range: $120,000-$135,000
- Responsible for delivery of business solutions using Salesforce Service Cloud which includes Digital Engagement and Omni Channel routing for various customer industries
- Serve as a team member on an Agile team to delivered assigned work on-time and within estimated hours
- As Senior Salesforce Admin, you will be responsible for administration on the system for maintenance, reports, dashboards, as well as future improvements.
- As projects dictate, will require collaboration with outside third party implementation team–typically to extend the platform to other areas where you may not have established expertise
- Help provide training and drive adoption of the existing system as well as new features or functionality that is developed.
- Work independently as well as part of this growing team
- Proven experience implementing at least 5+ Salesforce Digital Engagement project and Omni Channel as a consultant for various customer industries
- 3+ years of experience as a consultant managing more than one project at a time
- 2+ years proven experience with Digital Engagement and Omni Channel
- 3+ years proven Service Cloud experience
- 2+ years demonstrated Flow experience
- Administrator and Advanced Administrator certification(s)
- Independent worker and thinker
- Solid written and verbal communication skills as demonstrated by having done demonstrations of work for their clients
- Experience Cloud, Health Cloud and or CPQ experience would be a strong plus
- Previous Salesforce call center exposure is highly desired
- Previous Salesforce implementation experience would be a plus, even if part of the team that went through the process
- Previous experience as part of a SCRUM or Agile environment
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.