$90,000 to $160,000 Per year Salary depending on experience
The Solutions Engineer primary responsibility is to provide support and maintenance of the hospitals IT Infrastructure. He/She will also utilize network management tools and solutions to install and support the network server environment/equipment, ensure network backup and security systems are operative, and enforce network security policies..
Forty plus hours per week, Monday through Friday. From time-to-time the number of hours per week may vary to meet and project deadlines and weekend work will be necessary to support stakeholders.
- Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related degree, or equivalent education and work experience
- Licensure: Industry standard certifications preferred.
- Experience: 15+ years of relevant experience. Work experience in the healthcare industry or a healthcare setting.
- Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Experience with Systems Administration – Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Windows 7/10, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, RDP, O365, MFA, IIS, SQL. VMWare, PowerShell; Experience with Networking – Cisco, Checkpoint, TCP/IP, VLAN, Subnet, SSL/TLS Encryption, VPN, SNMP, SMTP, SSH, MPLS, SDWAN, TELNET
- Provides Tier 3 support across all Infrastructure lanes – Systems, Network, and Security
- Participates in the design, development, and implementation of any assigned Infrastructure projects.
- Participates in the development of policies, procedures, and resources that standardize the functioning of the organization.
- Perform capacity and resource planning by assessing risks and developing contingency plans.
- Assists in the recommendation of strategies for data center and infrastructure management from business continuity, disaster recovery, monitoring, storage, security and compliance.
- Maintain adequate IT documentation for audit and internal control purposes.
- Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Escalates service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Provides communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Maintains current industry knowledge of trends, best practices, guidelines, standards, and technical expertise.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.