Compensation: $100,000 – $135,000 ***(Based On Experience)***
This position is remote but the candidate has to live in Central Florida due to onsite visits within the state to clients.
The Solutions Architect – Infrastructure, performs a variety of technical and operational duties in support of the company’s technology practice. This senior-level resource will assist our outside sales team to develop designs and proposals and requires an equal balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
· Support and align with sales to represent technology expertise
· Support outside sales and post-sales teams
· Drives the creation of opportunities through prospect and client interactions
· Uses knowledge of technology to build solutions for clients and prospects
· Works in conjuncture with inside sales, operations, project management, and post-sales teams
· Ensures that solutions are deployed to meet the desired client business outcomes and asks appropriate questions to help arrive at that solution
· Assists with outside sales quotas and goals
· Develops and maintains relationships with our core manufacturer partnerships
· Performs other duties as required
· Minimum of 5 years of related experience of Solution Architect experience, be it at an end-user organization or within a reseller environment
· A proven professional with excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and time management skills and the ability to present to an executive audience and support key stakeholder buy-in
· CCNA Cisco Certification required – upon acceptance and within a reasonable time frame, the selected candidate will be supported to obtain their CCNP, CCIE, etc.
· Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills required
· Strong team player, team leader, and mentor
· Must be able to work nonstandard hours, nights, weekends, and/or holidays when needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Advanced knowledge of Cisco Collaboration products and services
· Advanced knowledge of Cisco Enterprise Networks products and services
· Advanced knowledge of Cisco Security products and services
· Advanced knowledge of Cisco Data Center & Virtualization products and services
· Experience with Compute, Converged, and Hyper-Converged solutions
· Experience with VMware and virtualization technologies
· Advanced knowledge of carrier services, voice, and data
· Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other federal or state-protected category.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.