The UX/UI Website Graphic Designer will work directly with the Creative Director, VP of Digital and other team members to create concepts and designs and then implement finished work on websites.
The UX/UI Website Graphic Designer must have experience designing cutting-edge, modern, mobile-first responsive retail websites, landing pages, email marketing graphics, product labels and packaging, and related content with a strong command of Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as well as WordPress, PHP, and connecting to APIs. Experience with GrandNode as well as work within a B2B environment would be ideal!
UX/UI Website Graphic Designer / Developer Responsibilities:
- Create compelling, conversion-oriented, modern retail B2C direct response eCommerce website and landing page designs
- Design and develop better mobile-first user experiences while measuring the effect on those through A/B tests
- Complete website design projects from conception to delivery, including all versioning, graphic creation, responsive resizing, load optimization, accessibility considerations, cross-browser testing, SEO & SEM best practices, etc.
- Create reusable code for future use
- Troubleshoot, debug, analyze, and resolve issues with websites, forms, and web applications
- Utilize Google Tag Manager and hard coding to create and connect website tags, pixels, and dataLayer variables
- Perform code reviews of existing sites/pages, update and optimize, and give constructive feedback for improved reliability, scalability, and performance
- Server load management, set-up, and maintenance support
- Collaborate with a variety of teams to achieve objectives of stakeholders to ensure needed deliverables are met
- Test changes/designs on beta/live sites
- Document the systems and websites you help build
- Evaluate and recommend technology solutions, and guide decision making
- Design original content pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Brainstorm, mocks-up ideas, and design solutions
- Design product packaging, web and email marketing graphics
- Retouching and compositing of photo assets
- Proactively search for and develop new website design features, innovations, and modern style enhancements
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Mentor and delegate work to encourage the professional and technical growth of others
- Ability to solve problems creatively, quickly, and effectively
UX/UI Website Graphic Designer / Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer and Information Science, Graphic / Web Design, or relevant major, strongly preferred
- Proven ability to design landing pages and retail brand websites that convert
- Minimum 3 years of proven and relevant design and developer experience
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop experience is required
- Detail-oriented with a keen eye for pixel-perfect designs
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- 3+ years of hands-on PHP development
- 3+ years of API connection and development
- 3+ years of WordPress site development
- Be able to prioritize workload, manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively
- Excellent English verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Strong modern design sensibilities
- An outstanding attitude and ability to respond effectively and appropriately to critical feedback
- An online portfolio or links to samples of your work demonstrating an excellent eye for website and graphic design (including color, layout, and typography)
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a full list of our current IT & Salesforce openings, please visit our website
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.