We are looking for a 4+ year Salesforce administrator who has solid experience with Sales and/or Service Cloud and would be comfortable doing some development work to enhance our Salesforce footprint. You will be a a part of a small Salesforce team managing three orgs with Sales, Service, Community, & Marketing Cloud. If you are a Salesforce Administrator who is comfortable with Apex Triggers and looking to progress your Salesforce career, this is a great opportunity for you!
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity that is fully remote.
This Role Will Involve:
- Managing system customizations and users in Salesforce
- Creating workflows, reports, dashboards, validation rules, permission sets, etc.
- Developing with Apex triggers, light Apex and Visualforce code, and Lightning components
- Managing integrations (incl. 3rd party apps, ERP systems, etc.) and data migrations (Data Loader)
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to gathering business requirements
- Collaborating with a team of Salesforce admins and software developers
Skills Needed For This Role Include:
- 4+ years hands-on experience managing Salesforce systems
- Strong in creating workflows, custom objects/pages, reports, and dashboards
- Ability to code, create Apex triggers, and Lightning components
- Salesforce certifications are NOT required, but would be a plus
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.