We are hiring a Salesforce B2B Architect/Functional Lead who has experience with B2B Commerce, formerly known as CloudCraze. The position will provide both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration. The Architect will participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures, Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s and be able to lead consultative engagements with customers on the technical and business challenges associated with implementation.
If in Orlando (or close to Central Florida), GREAT!
- Lead B2B Commerce (CloudCraze eCommerce) implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s business requirements
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Assist Project Leadership conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualification
- Validate that B2B Commerce solution aligns with business expectations and Commerce Best Practices
- Able to lead consultative engagements with customers on the technical and business challenges associated with implementation
- Provide up-to-date technical documentation to customers and approved 3rd parties that reflects current iteration of B2B Commerce implementation
- Present high-level overviews of the technical architecture and integration capabilities and potential customization options
- Aligns with Project Manager to help set Customer expectations throughout the life-cycle of B2B Commerce Implementation
- Able to configure the Salesforce solution in alignment with the user stories
- Strong communications skills – the bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders or team members
Qualifications / Skills
- 3+ years of Significant Ecommerce Project Experience
- 3+ years of experience in application architecture with Salesforce Cloud development.
- Has done or participated in Cloudcraze implementations
- Prior experience in extending CloudCraze standard functionality, building custom REST integrations, IFRAME Solutions for Payment Gateways
- Prior experience creating Visualforce Pages, Apex Classes/Triggers, Lightning Aura Components or LWC Component & Lightning Flows
B2B Commerce Developer
Platform Dev I and/or II certification
Preferred / Desired
Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator
Preferred Certified Salesforce Technical Architect
B2B Commerce Developer
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.