We are hiring a Salesforce Developer who has experience with AngularJS . This position will be responsible for developing the front-end pages of the B2B Commerce site for one of the new storefronts, so that all graphics, content and fields display and function as expected.
– Expertise in force.com object creation and management
– Build and customize front-end customer interface tools
– Create or configure interfaces between front-end page templates and B2B Commerce objects
– Assist with UAT scenario creation and process
– Coordinate developmental sprint activities with architect and admin
– Log and manage all work activities in Jira
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Minimum of four-year degree preferred
o Salesforce B2B Commerce, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud developer experience
o Understanding of Salesforce Flows, Workflow Processes
o Developing, leading, and performing application test plans (UAT)
o Experience with Salesforce App Exchange
o Agile and Kanban working style experience
– Must possess excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
– Demonstrated excellence with both oral & written communication skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
– Knowledge of Atlassian products, such as Jira and Confluence would be beneficial
– Java coding experience would be beneficial
– APEX coding experience would be beneficial
– SQL experience would be beneficial
– Ability to perform all other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will be a Salesforce Developer with a broad background in Salesforce functionality, with exposure to as many features as possible, such as anonymous intender definition, lead scoring, remarketing, retargeting, search advertising, display advertising, SEO, advertising studio, datorama, social studio, mobile studio, price management, tax management, payment gateways, service cloud and other general Salesforce database experience. This role will require a high level of planning and goal-based task execution, where the individual will need to demonstrate an organizational skillset.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.