Salesforce Business Analyst
The VALiNTRY360 Salesforce Delivery Team is looking for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to support the delivery and implementation process
As a VALiNTRY360 Salesforce Business Analyst, the expectations and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Gather clients requirements and document business processes aligned to Salesforce functionality
- Work with project delivery team to translate requirements and business process into a business requirements document
- Write user stories that clearly articulate the overall business requirements
- Maintain user documentation up to date once release cycles (sprints) have been completed
- Collaborate with project managers to present project outcomes to executive teams
- Consult and liases with client stakeholders during key phases of the project (discovery, testing, deployment)
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and experience:
- Ability to ask Why – why a process happens a certain way
- Ability to understand the How – how the business operates and document the process
- Ability to translate business needs into clearly defined business requirements
- Strong business acumen to engage with all levels of a business and key stakeholders
- 2-4 years as a Salesforce Admin or Salesforce Business Analyst
- Certifications: Salesforce Admin required
- Salesforce training and enablement experience is a plus
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Certifications: Salesforce Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant is a plus
Preferred location for this team member:
- Orlando, FL
- Central FL
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit VALiNTRY Technology Jobs
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.