Salesforce Consultant (Advanced Admin)
The VALiNTRY360 Salesforce Delivery Team is looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant (Advanced Admin) to be part of implementation teams for our growing practice.
A Salesforce Consultant works closely with our clients and project team to implement Salesforce, mentor clients on best practice, and ensure our clients are successful. Our Salesforce Consultants are extremely technical and love solving challenging business problems and getting their hands dirty building out solutions.
As a VALiNTRY360 Salesforce Consultant, the expectations and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Work collaboratively with the Solution Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate user stories into a working solution
- Designing and building complex sales and/or service solutions, using declarative functionality and advanced functionality (FLOW)
- Effectively facilitate key client meetings including demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Provide subject matter expertise and best practices to solve business problems
- Provide technical support to the customer throughout the lifecycle of the implementation
- Participate in training content development and end-user training
- Provide ongoing system administration, documentation, and business process innovation
- Assume joint responsibility for the success of the projects end-to-end with the project manager and delivery team members
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and experience:
- 2-4 years of Salesforce experience required
- 2-4 years experience with Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce Maps or Enterprise Territory Management is a plus
- Knowledge of 3rd party solutions including middleware applications
- Certifications: Salesforce Admin or Advanced Admin, Platform App required
- Nice to Have Certifications: Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Experience Cloud Consultant is a plus
- Enjoys discovering, learning about, and implementing new technologies
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy, and fast-paced environment
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
Preferred location for this team member:
- Orlando, FL
- Central FL
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit VALiNTRY Technology Jobs
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.