- Administration and continued development of our Salesforce org and related applications.
- Customize Salesforce by designing data models, user interfaces, business logic, and building custom applications using Apex and Visualforce.
- Team Support, working directly with business stakeholders to improve processes.
- Create, analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Document and develop code according to specifications and standards.
- Document and develop dashboards / reports according to specifications and standards.
- Prepare test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing.
- Quality assurance testing.
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers in marketing, admissions and beyond.
- May be required to be on call to provide support on a need-to basis.
- Good understanding of Agile principles.
- Genuine passion for improving business processes and developing elegant and simple solutions to problems.
- Proactive thinking with a can do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Minimum BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Administration, Development, and enhancement of cloud-based CRM application(s) using SalesForce, Apex, VisualForce and Force.com experience in relational databases / SQL.
- Understanding of SalesForce, Apex, VisualForce and Force.com and relational databases / SQL.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Josh Hill – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 321-704-9841 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.