VALiNTRY is seeking a Senior Salesforce Lightning Developer
This position will be responsible to lead solution, design, development, and support of multiple Salesforce applications and related initiatives. The will provide development expertise with Salesforce Service and Marketing Cloud and related tool including Lighting, Apex, SOQL, Business Process & Integration, Change Data Capture, and Platform Events. This role will perform full project and software development lifecycles, assist with complex operational/support concerns, and lead/mentor junior team members. S/he will be versed in business process management, product delivery concepts, Salesforce Cloud development best practices, and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required. Equivalent professional experience will be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Overall 8+ years in Information Technology; 4+ years of hands-on experience with solution, design, and development of Salesforce: Service & Marketing Cloud, Lighting, SOQL, Business Process & Integration, Change Data Capture, and Platform Events.
- Knowledge and understanding of server, applications, network and systems.
- Experience with technical writing and document management/control practices.
- Development lead role experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Client handling experience is a must.
- Salesforce Service and Marketing Cloud development, administration, and support experience is a must.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Salesforce Developer, Administrator, etc. preferred
- Strong experience with solution, technical design, and hands-on development with Salesforce Service & Marketing Cloud, Lighting, SOQL, Business Process & Integration, Change Data Capture, and Platform Events.
- Robust analytical thinking and ability to lead design and development of solutions and mentor junior team members
- Full life cycle Salesforce implementations requiring API integration across cloud platforms, including SQL Server and other technologies.
- Solid experience with enterprise technologies including applications, storage platforms, database, network switching, and security infrastructure within a virtualized data center
- Experience with SQL, SSIS/ETL, JAMS/Jobs Scheduler
- Experience establishing best practices, methods, and procedures for Salesforce development, optimization, re-usability, and performance/scalability.
- Create, update and enhance written processes and documentation with a focus on ease of understanding and completeness
- Incorporating Salesforce SDLC in scrum, iterative, and waterfall methodologies.
- Participate in change/release management and incident management processes as needed
- Develop relationships and work alongside other functional IT and Business groups
- Perform after-hours or weekend system maintenance and application deployment/support as needed
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision, prioritizing and managing time effectively
- Ability to adapt in fast paced work environment
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail
Sr. IT Recruiter
See all of our open IT / Salesforce positions at www.valintrytechnology.com/find-jobs
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.