Pay Rate Range: $65.00/w2 to $100.00/w2 depending on experince
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to join the VALiNTRY360 Consulting team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about Salesforce, digital marketing, self-motivated, detail-oriented and has excellent problem solving abilities. The desired candidate will have a strong technical background in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (previously Exact Target) and a deep understanding of customer experience & journey design and implementation, as well as some knowledge of either Sales or Service Cloud. Candidates should have experience and knowledge of email/SMS campaign workflows, deliverability best practices, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, and deployment best practices.
Essential Job Functions:
· Deep knowledge of the SFMC platform
· Experience with Email Studio, Journey Builder, MobileStudio, Automation studio
· Proficient in Amp scripting and content builder
· Configures and manages Journeys and Automation Builder
· Proficient in Marketing cloud connector and Integration with service cloud Integration with external systems and knowledge of DMP and data integration is key
· Ensure campaigns are deployed with proper tagging, source tracking and overall link structures.
· Facilitate audience lists, data flows into/out of SFMC, and tracking/reporting of campaign results.
· Ensure Journeys are executed on-time and error free.
· Drive the development production of email and SMS/mobile programs.
· Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent combination of post-secondary education and work experience
· Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification(s)
· Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud expertise
· Knowledge of data architectural & integration principles
· Ability to accurately identify & isolate root cause of technical problems
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
· Ability to adapt to change and operate in a dynamic environment
· Experience with building and validating HTML and developing digital content for online marketing campaigns and communications (including email, web, mobile and/or social).
· Experience with SQL scripting for automated and triggered deployments, direct code requirements for IT partners, and managing QA/UAT testing.
· Experience sending and managing email communications through email service provider and mobile text messaging campaigns through an SMS platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) preferred.
· Experience with project management associated with implementing marketing email campaigns, including managing timelines, creative feedback, audience targeting criteria, approval cycles, etc.
· Excellent ability to work effectively with various internal and external stakeholders including senior management, regional sales and marketing management, call center operations, legal, technical teams, etc.
· Strong time management skills, team contributor, and detail oriented.
· Self-motivated and able to achieve goals with minimal supervision
· Ability to work cross-functionally and implement projects without direct reporting control.
· Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with management, peers, external alliance partners, and outside vendors.
· Knowledge and experience in timeshare/vacation ownership industry preferred.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to take initiative, plan, manage multiple projects and deliver on time.
· Must build trust based on programs created and fulfilled accurately and on time.
· Must maintain effectiveness when situations arise that affect work tasks or the work environment, adjusting effectively to multi-task and adapt to changes in processes or requirements.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.