EXECUTIVE LEVEL RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE
The Enterprise Data & Analytics Architect will be responsible for defining sustainable and innovative data strategies in support of the overall business objectives. This role will require extensive subject matter knowledge and strong technical leadership. He/she will be responsible for the design and implementation of the overall data platform architecture. The person entering the role comes with deep business acumen, and will collaborate with head of Data & Analytics, IT leadership and business and technology teams across the enterprise to deliver data products, reporting and analytics platforms that drive business value and cost reduction.
DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for defining and overseeing global data & analytics platforms (data warehouse, data lake, data integration and master data management systems), architecture and methodologies with focus on data analytics, data reporting and visualization
- Architecting and delivering scalable cost-effective enterprise data solutions that optimize investment and lower TCO
- Responsible for data management across multiple systems: data governance framework, data modelling, metadata management, KPI governance, taxonomies and ontologies
- Supervising solution architectures to ensure objectives are achieved and attained in overall strategy
- Translating business requirements into conceptual and detailed technology solutions
- Providing architectural guidance and leadership through the entire lifecycle of data development projects
- Collaborating closely with business partners, and EA/Infrastructure/Operations teams across the organization, including external partners
- Championing innovations and proof-of-concepts projects
- Keeping fluent in the industry and marketplace evolution, staying current with emerging data solutions, continuously learning new data solutions and introducing these into the organization
- Cross-training peers and mentoring teammates
- This role requires 5-7 years of producing, managing and operating data architectures in fast-paced environments and large enterprises
- Extensive hands-on experience architecting and delivering Data Warehouses, Hadoop-Big Data environments, Data Lakes, and analytics, reporting and visualization tools (minimum of 5 years of experience in each area)
- Experience in leading and/or actively participating in IT roadmap and strategy development
- Solid experience with at least three of the following business domains: Supply Chain, Agriculture, Sales, Finance, Commodity Trading, Marketing and/or Manufacturing
- Minimum of 3 years using architecture methodologies (TOGAF, UML,…) and DevOps frameworks
- In-depth experience with data modelling, managing structured and non-structured information, and ETL/ELT frameworks
- Experience with public cloud platforms deployment and frameworks (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), and data integration between on premise, private and public clouds
- In-depth SAP hands-on experience, in particular with the following products: HANA, BW, Analytics Cloud, BO, ERP solutions
- Experience in delivering and governing production Hadoop/Big Data environments
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in developing and implementing governance in data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, Business Objects, etc.)
- Experience with AI/Client and predictive analytics
- Experience working with one or more of these programming languages: PL/SQL, Python, R, Java, shell script
- 3+ years of experience managing teams and/or coordinating efforts between multiple teams
- 2+ years of experience in statistical and exploratory analysis, and other advanced projects
- Proven track record of execution and delivering results
- MS Computer Science or related technology field is desired (minimum of BS is required for the position)
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.