Senior Associate – IT Audit
Some of the main responsibilities include:
· Plan, coordinate, and execute cross-functional internal audit projects.
- Test financial and operational controls to comply with internal audit programs, including Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Collaborate with staff, managers, and partners on all phases of the engagement – execution of project deliverables, communication with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning and scheduling.
- Identify issues or questions that could potentially result in the alteration of project parameters, costs, or deadlines.
- Mentor, oversee, and share subject matter expertise with staff members.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, MIS, or Computer Science.
- 2-5 years of public accounting, Internal Audit, IT Audit, or related consulting experience.
- IT, operational, or financial statement audit experience.
- Relevant certifications/licenses – CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, PMP, CFE and/or CISM preferred (or actively working towards becoming certified/licensed).
- Knowledge of at least one of the following areas: Sarbanes Oxley, COSO and COBIT frameworks, internal audit standards, accounting principles, practices and procedures on manual and automated systems.
- Willingness and ability to travel (20 – 30% travel required)
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.